Saturday, January 16, 2010

Caroline's Thank You Card

I received this thank you card from my granddaughter Caroline.  She calls me graham crackers.   When she was here last summer she started calling me grams and then it became graham crackers.  She's chocolate and Christian is marshmellows so we can make S'mores.  Kevin is the fire.  I sent them a microwave S'more maker for Christmas.  I can't wait for them to come for the summer again.  I like to keep them for as long as I can-a month or more.  CariSu and JuanLuis are going to Spain for 3 weeks in July so I think I get the kids from the last of June until the end of July.  We always have so much fun.  They love to play with their cousins Tyson, Jackson, Lexie and Tommy and CariSu and JuanLuis have fun just being a young couple in love.  It's a win-win for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment