Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Going to the Dr.

My mom gets to go to New York for a week.  While she's gone I can't get sick.  I have to be to work.  I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and it just got worse today.  Strep has been going around the day care center and I was getting very nervous.  I didn't want to be sick and not be able to stay home to get better.  I decided I needed to go to the  Dr. so I could get on antibiotics before mom leaves.  I don't get sick very often and when I do I just stay home and sleep and take aspirin and that seems to kick it.  I don't even have a Dr. to go to other than my gynecologist so I went to the Community Care Center.  The Dr. took my temperature, my blood pressure, looked in my ears, throat, and nose and told me I have...............A COLD!  I went to the Dr. for the first time in over 10 years and I have a cold!  Boy, do I feel dumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment