Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A First

Tonight I did something that I've done before but it turned into a first.  I had a free movie ticket that expired tonight so I went to see "Blind Side".  Brad didn't want to go because he had to get up at 5:00 am for work and mom has seen the movie so I went by myself.  I've done that before and I actually quite enjoy it.  When I walked into the theater I was hoping to get my favorite seat, right in the center behind the railing so I can put my feet up. What I wasn't expecting was to be the only one in the entire theater.  That was a first.  And I've just got to say that I loved the movie.  I cried and had a headache when it was over.  Sandra Bullock was great, Tim McGraw was very good and the little boy who played SJ stole my heart.  I highly recommend the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment