Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ordinary Day


Today was another long day at work.  My sister, Leisa, has been home with her 3 yr old, Jackson because he has been sick so I had to close the center tonight.  Mom works in the temple on Tuesdays.  I feel so sorry for Jackson.  His temperature was so high this weekend that he was hallucinating.  He thought there were kitty cats in his bed with him.  I did get a break at lunch time so I went shopping for a calendar.  They were pretty picked over but I found a really cute inspirational one for $1.50.  I'm missing my reality TV.  No "Dancing With The Stars", "American Idol", "So You Think You Can Dance", or "Castle".  Well, Castle isn't reality but I really enjoy it.  I even read the book "Heat Wave".  I might just go to bed early and read.  I finished "U is for Undertow" by Sue Grafton last week and I'm reading "Even Money" by Felix and Dick Francis.  Dick Francis is my favorite author and I think his son, Felix, will take over for him when he's no longer writing.  I hope so, at least.  And I hope Grafton comes up with something when she runs out of the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment