Monday, January 4, 2010

Kid Sayings

I work at a day care center and love it when the kids say cute things.  Today I was getting ready to read a story to the 3 year old preschool class and I was asking each of them what they got for Christmas.  After they finished telling me what Santa brought them I told them that I had received a spice rack.  One of the little boys (I'll call him N) said "Oh, that freaks me out!"  I guess rosemary and ginger can be a little freaky!  After the story he told me he didn't like it, that it was boring.  Then after snack he was in the dramatic play center, trying to put on a policeman outfit and he looked over at me, put his hands in the air and said "Oh, teacher...a little help over here??????????"  I could steal him and take him home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment