Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Snow

Woke up this morning to more snow.  I had one of my Miche Reps coming to pick up an order so I shoveled the walks and driveway.  It was so clean and white, I hated to disturb it.  I also loved the sound of the snow shovel scraping against the concrete.  It made me feel warm even in the chilly morning.  I should have done more cleaning and organizing today but instead I went and had my hair cut and returned several Christmas purchases.  My hair is shorter than I've had it in a long time.  My husband, Brad loves short hair so I know he'll like it.  It is similar to Victoria Beckham's hair.  I watched "Duplicity" and fell asleep-it wasn't very intriguing-and now I need to go grocery shopping.  I think I'm craving Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment