Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

It's January 1st and the second day of my project.  Brad is working and I'm spending the day cleaning.  Sounds dreary?  I love it.  I'm moving my craft room downstairs and my sewing room upstairs.  It's more than a one day job but the great thing is I have all day tomorrow.  I need to go to the grocery store but if I leave the house I loose momentum and usually don't finish the job.  Lifetime has a Jennifer Aniston marathon on and I just finished watching "Rumor Has It".  "Derailed" just started.  I haven't seen either one.  It has snowed several inches today and it looks so clean outside.  When Connor gets up I need to have him shovel the walks.  I'll have to pay him but it's worth it.  We bought the house next door a couple of months ago and he is living there.  After a rocky beginning, he has settled in and is doing quite well.  Next step is getting him a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment