Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Beginnings

OK.  I've decided that teenage girls aren't so bad.  For years I've dreaded working with teens.  The moods, the fighting, the cattiness, the sass, I just didn't have much patience with it all.  But tonight I went to a New Beginnings at one of the wards in our stake and the 3 girls there changed my mind and attitude.  They are good girls, fun, and very cool!  I'm actually excited to be working with them.  

Today at work, one of my employees said she had read my blog and that I have "everyone's business" on it.  I didn't think it was that bad but I decided to make a couple of rules for what I will blog about.
Blogging Rules

1- No last names.
2- Maybe only initials
3- Never write anything I wouldn't say out loud.  To anyone, especially the person I'm talking about.
4- I reserve the right to change the rules when I want ( it IS my blog after all...).


I have included the scripture valentine I made and I hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment