Monday, January 18, 2010

Mom Buys A House Online

Today was a very relaxed day at the center.  We did have all the school age kids because school was out for MLKJ day but even with them it was fairly quiet.  I worked on organizing the employee files and then went to JoAnn's for their big sale.  Patterns were 99 cents and their red tag fabric was 50% off.  I got several cute patterns for Caroline and one for a pioneer cap.  I want to make one for our handcart trek this summer.  When I got back to work mom told me she saw a house that was going to be auctioned off this afternoon and wanted to go look at.  I called Brad and he went with her to inspect it and then she went online and registered to bid on it.  I couldn't believe it when she WON THE AUCTION!  I've never heard of anyone buying a house online.  She got a great deal on it and wants to fix it up a little and then sell it.  She might have started a second business.  You go mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment