Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kid Quotes

My grandchildren had parents day at their school on Friday.  Their mother, my daughter, went to their classes and watched their performances and then took them to McDonald's after school for a special treat.  They got happy meals and each received a toy car.  Caroline's was purple and Christian decided he wanted the purple one.  Caroline refused to give it up.  Anyone who knows Christian will envision him working up a doozy of a melt down.  He does them so well.  This is how the conversation went:

Christian: CAROLINE, God said to share!!!!!!!!!!!
Caroline: But he didn't say to trade.

I really think my daughter will have her hands full with her daughter as she gets older.  At the age of 7, she is already working the loopholes.  Can you imagine her at 16?  Oh, my.

No comments:

Post a Comment