Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

This year for my birthday my mom and sister gave me the best gift.  A plane ticket to Florida to celebrate "Grandparents Day" with Kevin, Caroline, and Christian in September.  It means so much to me.  Every year I get an invite to join them at their school and it kills me that I can't be there.  It is in September, right after school starts and I know it will be difficult to get away because work is so crazy then, but they are willing to pick up my slack so I can go.  I can't tell you how much that means to me.

Also, this year, I'm on a diet.  The Ideal Protein diet and it's working very well and of course I can't have cake.  Laurie made me the most thoughtful cake.  I could eat the whole thing by myself-and I did!!!!  Isn't it amazing?  She's so creative!  And the plate is a bonus.



No comments:

Post a Comment