Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Standards Night

Just got home from our Stake Standards Night.  Bro. Butterfield was the speaker and then we had a Q&A panel on anything the youth wanted to ask that was media related.  Excellent speaker and wonderful youth=an uplifting experience.  I really learned a lot.  I also set up the book fair at the day care center tonight-one of my favorite things about my job.  I love, love, love books and I get to play with them for 3 days.  Heaven!

On a sad note, tonight I learned that my favorite author died a couple of weeks ago.  I own every book that Dick Francis wrote and I'm sad that I won't have any more to look forward to.  I hope his son, Felix will carry on.  He co-authored the last few books with his dad and I enjoyed them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment